Saturday, January 26, 2013

Toddler Treasures to Behold! Website Review for Ultra Quirky Tot


I was asked to review this website, and I am so glad I did. Ultraquirkytot.com is an online store for all things toddler. They have so many unique gift, d├ęcor and clothing options for your child. They also personalize a lot of their things, which is always a nice touch. Here are a couple things I just put on my own wish list!

Tutus are probably the cutest thing you can put on a girl. Anything that makes a child look like an adorable cupcake must be purchased, worn and photographed before they are old enough to figure out that you are trying to make them look like an adorable cupcake.


I am a mean mommy. I won’t buy Legos. I don’t want to fish them out of my vacuum, or surgically remove them from the bottom of my feet. I also really don’t want to hear the cat playing with them for hours in the middle of the night. But you know what? If I had this easy clean up matt, I could buy Legos.


Remember my blog about traveling on planes with children? This easy to carry art bag could have given the guy in front of me 15-20 minutes of peace and quiet. And in the world of children, that is a really long time.

                                                                                                                                                                        
I so wish I had a changing pad cover like this when Bre was still in diapers. I was carrying around a tube of Clorox wipes for two and a half years. I looked like a picture perfect example of a lady with extreme OCD.  This is genius and fashionable too.


This girls room carpet doubles as a doll house. It's nice to see Barbie can live in something other than a 4 foot tall pink plastic dwelling.

A floor pillow is such a better option than just a floor, for all the obvious reasons.

It is so impossible to find unique children’s room lamps. They have a ton of them on this site.


Such a different piece of furniture, and can teach children how to be more independent with getting dressed in the morning. Because at this point I feel like I might be chasing Bre around the house with her clothing every morning for the rest of my life.


I am loving this website, so check it out for yourself and tell them Breezy’s Mommy sent you!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment